- 54.00 - 68.00 INR
- Angle Support
- Structure Pipe, Construction
- Offered with a versatile and distinctive shape that allows it to be utilized for several purposes.
- Apart from building and glass cladding, is applicable for various other purposes.
- H frame scaffolding system is highly commended in different work fields.
- Mainly used for mason scaffolding as well as mobile scaffold tower, Capable to be used in a user friendly manner.
The verticals are made of 40NB Medium/ Heavy class pipes and Horizontals are made of 40NB Light/ Medium class pipes. In order to connect two 'H' frames vertically 50NB Socket or 38OD Spigots are welded at one end of both the verticals. Cross Bracings are made of 25/20NB Medium or Light class pipes.
Apart from the regular type of 'H' frames, we also provide Walkthrough Frames and Ladder / Mason Frames. Walkthrough frames provide an easy access for human mobilization with clear head room throughout the erected scaffolding structure. Ladder / Mason frame facilitates working platforms at different heights by fitting walkway planks on Horizontals located at multiple levels of the frame.
|Vertical Member||48.3 mm OD x 3 mm|
|Horizontal Member||48.3 mm OD x 3 mm|
|Socket Member||60.3 mm OD x 3 mm|
|Cross Bracing||MS TUBE 25 mm|
An assembly that consists of rigid welded frame of two Vertical and Horizontal pipes which are interconnected by scissor type Cross Braces through Pins and Spring Clips is called as an 'H' Frame Scaffolding System.
Sizes of Ã¢â¬ËHÃ¢â¬â¢ frames
Size (HxW) in mm
Self-weight in kgs/nos.
Size (AxB) in mm
Spacing in mm
Length (L) in mm
Self wt. In kgs
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Shop No. 6, B-Wing, Tuljai CHC, Kasturba Cross Road, Borivali (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400066, India