- as per requirement
- 55 INR
We feel glad to introduce ourselves as the leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of premium quality Telescopic Steel Props that help in adjusting vertical loads. These are manufactured as per the set industry standards using high grade metal alloy and modern methodology. Offered Telescopic Steel Props can be fitted easily and are available in various specifications as per the diverse needs of the clients. Our clients can avail these props at pocket-friendly costs.
Rust resistant surface finish
Application specific design
|Height adjustment||Length of members|
|Sizes||Closed in Mtrs.||Extended in Mtrs.||Outer in Mtrs.||Inner in Mtrs.||Self Weight in Kgs.|
- Outer member made of 50NB (60.3mm OD) Medium class Pipe,
- Inner member made of 40NB (48.3mm OD) Medium class Pipe,
- Top and Bottom Plates are made of 150x150x6 mm M. S. Plate,
- Heavy Duty Malleable Cast-Iron Prop Nut gives fine adjustment for leveling,
- 'G' Pin made of 'High -Tensile' Steel provided for coarse adjustment.
- Our Roll- Threaded Props ensure no loss of material by which life and load bearing capacity of the prop is effectively enhanced.
- As per customer's needs , Props are available with various heads like Beam Head, 'U' Head , Angle Head, Regular Flat Head and Tilt-Up Head.
- We also make available 'Dip Painted' Props using Synthetic Enamel Paints.
- Props should always be plumb and loaded concentrically.
- Safe working loads allow 1.5' out of plumb loaded concentrically
- Props must be braced in both directions by tubes and Double couplers when extended beyond 3.75 Mtrs.
- Lacing to be done at 1/3rd the height of the extended inner section and to be in both direction.
- While Double staging , lower Prop shall be braced at two levels whereas upper Prp, at one level. All these three bracing have to be in both directions.
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
Shop No. 6, B-Wing, Tuljai CHC, Kasturba Cross Road, Borivali (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400066, India